GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
- All prices are per person and are quoted in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Services in our city do not include specialized restaurants, air transport, ground transportation and transfers to the place of our visits (except for the itinerary if you detail it), personal items (especially medicines), such as personal accessories, Visit discos, drinks and phone calls, are not included.
- The quoted cost of the excursions also does not include IGV government taxes, fees or extra expenses that may be added by government agents. Such valuation can change without notice at any time, whether or not you have confirmed your reservation with deposit or if you have made a final payment.
- Fees for transfer of funds to payments for our services are not included.
- All programs are subject to changes in itineraries, times and prices without prior notice, subject to possible variations that may arise with our suppliers, such as trains, ground transportation, revenues, etc. There may also be variations caused by Bad weather in the destination to visit, social conflicts such as strikes in the destinations to visit or health conditions of the passenger.
- The programs are subject to confirmation according to availability of spaces (train service income, etc.), so it is important to check availability before making the reservation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RESERVATION
All reservations must be sent to email@example.com and indicate the following information:
- Tour starts to date.
- Names (as in the passport).
- Surname (as it appears in the passport).
- Scanned Passports (Required).
- Passport number.
- Name of your hotel.
- Telephone numbers to contact.
- 80% of the cost of the tour.
To request your reservation it is necessary to make the first deposit of 80% per person until you update the total payment of the price of the reserved excursion and paying the payment to 100% you can have the receipt of our company.
The payment of the total of the trip will be made in 2 deposits, the first deposit of 80% requesting the reservation and the second it will have to do maximum 1 week (7 days) before the date of start of the excursion.
For reservations made less than 20 days before the date of departure, we will require payment of the entire trip, so we can confirm your reservation.
If the trip is canceled at the request of the passenger, the anticipation time will be taken into account, PAT Service E.I.R.L. Try to offer another alternative, if not accepted, you will be refunded the amount according to the following:
- 15 days to more - 20% of the total payment per person.
- Less than 15 days - No show
No refund will be made if the passenger does not show the day of departure at the agreed time.
No refund will be made if the passenger leaves / withdraw from the trip before its completion.
You will not be refunded the amount of services not used by the passenger such as: train tickets, attractive revenues, domestic or international flights, bus tickets, accommodation, excursions and services included in your trip.
We recommend that each passenger purchase travel insurance that can deal with unfortunate circumstances such as health problems, loss of money and/or luggage, cancellations and/or expenses that include transfers of family members for hospitalization and/or early return for problems Health or other related reasons.
The terms, conditions, and limit of responsibility under which we operate the tours are detailed below and the payment of the first deposit or the full trip implies acceptance of the following:
- Included in our packages are bus tickets, train tickets, and income, it is essential that reservations are made at least 30 days in advance of the date of your trip, so that you have the most suitable timetables for your trip. Reservations with less than 30 days may be subject to variation or availability of ticket class and a surcharge may apply to bookings of less than 30 days to the date of departure.
- We recommend booking the trip as soon as possible to avoid setbacks.
- PAT Service E.IR.L. Will not be responsible for any loss, damage or damage caused to any person or property as a result of negligence or that has been caused by the passenger.
- If the passenger has a special medication, the passenger is responsible for carrying his or her personal medication and it is also important that you inform us in advance, to take the necessary measures in case you require special assistance, especially in the excursions of Adventure as Walks and others.
MINIMUM GROUP OF PASSENGERS IN SOME ADVENTURE EXCURSIONS
A minimum number of passengers is required for the trip to take place, in case the service is of the Shared type.
If you cannot ensure enough members for the trip to take place, PAT Service E.IR.L. Reserves the right to cancel it. The decision will normally be made 15 days before the date of departure, but occasionally, this decision can be taken 10 days before the date of departure.
However, we guarantee the daily departures in all our tours of traditional Tourism.