- Type: Trekking
- Duration: Full Day
- Distance: 46 km
- Season: March to November
- Departure: Daily
- Group Size: 2 people
If you are looking for beautiful new walks and especially in a single day the Humantay Lake Full Day tour is one of the new natural attractions that we are offering. Laguna Humantay Full Day tour is a new alternative to traditional tours in the city of Cusco.
The Humantay lake is located in the province of Anta, Mollepata district on the route to the snowy Salkantay (6.271 m.s.n.m.).
The origin of the Humantay Lake (4 250 masl) is glacier because it originates from the snow melt Humantay (5,450 masl) located in the central Peruvian Andes of the chain of Vilcabamba whose highest snowfall is the Salkantay (6,271 m).
This mountain landscape that surrounds this beautiful lagoon is a unique experience, most tourists prefer to visit the humantay lake by time, because this visit takes us 1 day, it is ideal for people who have a short time in their itinerary.
Information about Humatay Lake Full Day.
- Location: It is located to the northwest of the city of Cusco in the Province of Anta, district of Mollepata.
- Duration of the trek: 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Maximum Height: Laguna Humantay 4 250 m.s.n.m.
- Minimum Height: Limatambo 2 554 m.s.n.m.
- Visit Season: All year round but the best time of the year is from March to November.
- Level of the walk: Easy.
Itinerary Humantay Lake Full Day
This adventure begins with the pick up from the city of Cusco between 4:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. then we head to the village of Mollepata located northwest of the city of Cusco where we will have time to have breakfast.
After our breakfast we will continue our trip to Soraypampa, from this place we ascend by beautiful landscapes with a wonderful view of this part of Cusco, after 1 hour and 30 minutes we will be arriving at Laguna Humantay (4 250 m.s.n.m), where we will have an explanation of the place and origin of this beautiful pearl of the Andes.
After our visit we start the return to Soraypampa, where our bus will be waiting for us, then we will go to Mollepata where we will have our Lunch.
So ends this beautiful adventure to Humantay Lake, after lunch we will take the bus and we will go to the city of Cusco, we will be arriving around 05:30 pm, the bus will leave them in a place near the Plaza de Armas.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Professional route guide.
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata / Soraypampa - Mollepata- Cusco.
- Meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch).
- First-aid kit, emergency oxygen.
- Extras not mentioned.
- Income of 10 soles.
We recommend bringing: